Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 74 - Eternal Families

This was a wonderful week for Dallen.   One of the families Dallen taught went through the temple Saturday and were sealed together for eternity.   It was a very special day.



We claim Elijah has returned and restored priesthood keys Malachi 4:5-6D&C 110:13-16We declare families can be eternal when sealed by an authorized holder of these priesthood keys. 

Marriage and families are fundamental to our Heavenly Father's plan.  The Family: A Proclamation To The World.

   -- A few thoughts from Dallen's Father.

***

Saturday was sweet!  I went through the temple with Marcio and his family.  I don't have words to describe my feelings and joy. I saw a ton of people from my previous area, Mogi das Cruzes, too!  It was a special day!

Marcio, Itacila, and their daughter - used by permission of the family.
The Sao Paulo Temple.
(Marcio posted an album with many more pictures of their special day on Facebook)