Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 75 - Independence Day

We had a baptism planned, and a couple more in the zone this week but all were postponed.  We have eleven scheduled coming up.   My zone is doing well.  There are ten elders and ten sisters in it.

My area is doing well too.  Our teaching pool is big!  Our geographic area is also big, so sometimes it is rough getting to appointments.

Today is Brazil's Independence Day. We will be having a Family Home Evening with the ward tonight.  It should be fun!

I never know what season it is here.   One week it is hot and the next week it is nice.  This week has been nice.  It is pouring as I'm writing this and I left my umbrella at a members house...

This week we will have a conference with an area authority.  I'll get to hear from Elder Jairo Mazzagardi.

This past week I was sick.  I just woke up one night throwing up.  Maybe it was food poisoning.  I've turned into such a clean freak lately.  I cleaned up the kitchen for a couple hours the other day after I got sick.

Last week for p-day, I cooked churrasco (Brazilian BBQ) for the zone.