Monday, August 10, 2015

Week 71 - 'Till we meet again.

[Dallen’s grandmother passed away Monday morning.  She is a great lady that will be dearly missed.  She had a good day Sunday and saw lots of family and visitors.  She slipped away quietly Monday morning holding grandpa’s hand]

I’ll answer questions here in a bit…  I don’t know if I can express my thoughts about grandma right now.  I’m in a public place and am trying to hold it together.  I had hoped to talk with her again.  I was going to ask the mission president if I could have permission to Skype after reading your emails from earlier in the week.

Dallen's brother, Brady, with grandma and grandpa McPhie.


I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the plan of salvation.  I will be going to the temple on August 29th to see a couple that means so much to me married for eternity.  Through those holding priesthood authority families are sealed and linked together.  One day, I will see and converse with grandma again.