Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 72 - Transfers

I’ve spent the last day of Elder Faustino's mission visiting the families he taught.  Elder Faustino asked to spend his last day with me so I have been with him all day.  We have been traveling all day long -- since 5:00 in the morning. We are stopping by people he taught and talking about the mission and stuff like that. It has been a blast!

Elder Faustino and Elder Hammond surrounded by Sister and President Ferrin.

I do not know who my next companion will be, but I am told he will be Brazilian.

Transfers are tomorrow morning. What’s sad is I still don’t have a photo with Elder Mika who has been my companion for the past week. He is going home too.  I’ll try to get a picture with him tomorrow.

I’ve got to go.  I’ll be traveling again some next week, but it won’t be as crazy and chaotic as today.