Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 49 - I'm being transferred.

Elder Farias and I are both being transferred   We will both be getting new companions.  President Andrew called and told us we were going to be transferred and invited both of us to the transfer meeting.   He never tells us where we are going or who our new companion will be.   He just tells us we are being transferred and to show up Tuesday at 1:00 at the mission home.   When we get there President Andrews reads out the companionships and tells you what area you will be serving in so I have no idea where I’m going or who my new companion will be.

Elder Farias being served a birthday cake. 
Elder Farias and I LOVE the members in Mogi das Cruzes.  We are both really sad because the people here are truly like family to us.  It is super hard to say goodbye.   I feel like I have been here my entire mission.  

Yum!
Elder Farias and I were talking about how weird it’s going to be having a different area with a different companion.   We are just so use to one another.   It feels like we are starting the mission over from scratch.


Some crazy stuff is happening down here.  President Costa sent us an email that we might not be able to leave our apartments in a few days.   The people are talking about impeaching the president.  I’m not sure what will happen.  I don’t know how impeachment legally works or how crazy it might get.