Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 23 - Hard work and a new mission president

This week was good! We worked so hard! Elder G. Santos and I are exhausted! Our teaching pool is huge.  We already have plans set through the next two weeks.  We had six solid investigators come to church Sunday.  We invited five other potential investigators to church and one came!


It has been really cool this week seeing the gospel bless families. Elder G. Santos and I gave priesthood blessings to many faithful sons and daughters of God seeking help.  I saw blessings flow into their lives.  It was really cool!


Grandpa will be proud of me. A lot of the missionaries have harmonicas and play them.  The other day I bought a harmonica and have been jamming with Elder G. Santos.  [Dallen’s grandfather is an avid harmonica player]


I got to meet my new mission president this week. He is a seasoned leader and is way funny! He is way cool! He served in Brazil when there was only one mission in the country. You can tell he has experience and he will be a great asset to this mission.