Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Week 5 - Saying goodbye to some

The MTC is not full and the other elders have their visas now.  They leave for the Brazilian MTC next week...  I’m kind of bummed I’m not going to Brazil with them.  This week should be my last one but for some reason I’m staying an extra week.  Portuguese is a six-week coarse and this is my sixth week. Technically I will have finished my MTC training next week.  For some reason they extended my stay here by another week.


[Dallen’s parents speculate it has to do with the different missions in Brazil.   Each mission has their "transfer week" where new missionaries come in, those who have finished go home, and missionary companionships may be changed.   We are guessing Dallen’s misson transfer week is just off a week from the other Brazilian missionaries leaving.  It is hard on Dallen watching them go.]

Elder Casey and Elder Eldredge.  The zone leaders

Sister Ingaki.  Sister Miner left last week but Sister Ingaki is still waiting on a visa.

My teacher Irmao Belchior from Mozambique.