Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 60 - More camera woes.

I took my camera back last week but the shop owner wouldn’t do anything for me.  I’m going back with my friend Rogério.  The camera I recently purchased has a system error and freezes when I try to turn it on.  The shop owner said that I need to take it to get a system reboot at another store, but all the members are telling me that this guy should give me my money back or trade for a new camera because of the laws here.  I'm grateful for Rogério's willingness to help me.

Something familiar.
This week, my companion and I went to a home that had hens, a rooster, rabbits, those fancy cats, and a bulldog.  It was fun!

Elder W. Souza and Elder Hammond
My companion and I are staying together for another transfer.  We get along fine.  I’ve also been given more responsibilities and will be serving the missionaries in my area.