Monday, November 3, 2014

Week 31 - The Campinas Brazil temple

My week was good. It rained a couple of days, which was nice. It was also insanely hot two days this week. Just to let you know how hot it was my water bottle melted in my book bag.

Two investigators came to church Sunday, which was such a blessing.


Wednesday we went to the temple, which was way special. I don't think the  Campinas Temple is the prettiest on the outside but the inside is gorgeous.  It was fun going through in Portuguese.  The Campinas temple has a restaurant in it too.  I wish I could go to the temple more often like when I was at the Mission Training Center (MTC).





Brazilian’s don’t do Halloween.  They don’t have a Thanksgiving either.  I miss holidays.

Hey I think we might have finally found a house!  We’ll probably know tomorrow.  I’m ready to move.

Transfers are Wednesday, October 12th.   I think I will be here for a while.   There are a lot of people that need help and the branch can really use some help too.

I was talking to Elder Faustino and Elder G. Santos last night.  My good friend who I taught the gospel to is the new ward mission leader.  He is working hard!  Elder G. Santos had a baptism this last week and they are set to baptize two more on the 16th!

One of my favorite things about being a missionary is preparing to be a better member when I return. I’m like crazy pumped to get home and get to work!