Saturday, January 9, 2016

Week 93 - Fruit smoothies.

I've heard the church is growing in Grayson!  I left on my mission from the Grayson ward or congregation.  I hear I'll be coming home to the Dacula 1st ward.  That's crazy good.  [In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you attend a specific congregation based on where you live.  As the church grows, boundary lines are redrawn and new congregations or wards created.  This just happened in the Lawrenceville, Grayson, and Dacula Georgia area]

Brazilian smoothies and fruit are so good!  I love the fruit smoothies!  I'm the king of banana smoothies.  The bananas don't ripen on the trees, but they are really good.  We are going green in the office.  I use organic sugar and the smoothies are so good.

Dragon fruit smoothie
Dragon fruit

Dragon fruit cut open.
This fruit is called Caju!  ​​The inside is like squishy cheese. You chew it until you get the juice out. The juice is good and makes your mouth tingle.  See the end of the fruit. There is a nut in there.  This is where cashews come from!

Caju.
The squishy inside.  It is filled with juice.
For p-day, an elder is teaching me origami.  I made a ball with sticky notes, but it took a long time.