Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 36 - Battle Kites and Chili

I’m feeling better!

Hey did you guys hear about the serial killer in Mogi this week?  There was some dude that just started cutting off peoples heads in the streets.  He killed five people near the church building and 20 minutes from where I live.  The members talk about it constantly.  I’m a missionary so I’m not worried.


What the kids and teenagers do for fun is battle "pipas" or kites.  They use string with a fine glass coating and try to cut each others kites.  It actually looks really fun.  I might try it today.  Kites are 50 cents.


Hey is it possible to make chili without a crockpot?  There is a hamburger restaurant in the front of our house that is owned by a member in another ward and they wanted me to make a hot dog American style.   I need to buy a pressure cooker because I don’t know if they sell beans in a can here.