Monday, August 11, 2014

Week 19 - Transfers, Baptism, and Monkeys

Tomorrow are transfers and I will be getting a new companion.   Elder Villca has finished his mission and will be going home.  I still don’t know if I’m staying or not but I’m pretty sure I’m staying! As long as I don’t get transferred I’M BAPTIZING TWO WONDERFUL PEOPLE SUNDAY!!!  Ahhhhh I have waited for this day!

The Lord is opening so many windows.  If I stay and get a hard working companion I have no doubt in my mind we can find, teach, and bring many people to the water’s of baptism in the Lord’s church this tranfer!

THERE ARE MONKEYS HERE!!! The museu do ipranga has monkeys!!!  I will get a picture of them this week! I’m totally going to try to get one on my shoulder!






I went to Gaurulos today. It’s like a tiny town in the mountains.  The town is way cool!  It’s all dirt roads, cows in the street, forest, and favelas.