Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 12 - Baptism!

This week was way awesome! I HAD MY FIRST BAPTISM THIS WEEK! An amazing eleven year-old girl we taught was baptized. It was the most beautiful baptism I have ever seen! Everyone was crying! Her mom and dad were so touch by the baptism! Her mom came up to Elder Faustino and I and just started bawling and thanking us for being a part of her conversion. It was the best feeling ever and the most sincere thank you I have ever seen and heard in my life!

Everyone in my district had a baptism! It was a miracle! I don’t know how to really describe all of my week. It was just amazing! I had a lot of personal revelation and we had a lot of success! Elder Faustino and I are getting along so well! Transfers are next Wednesday and I have no idea what’s going to happen.